FLT COUNTER BALANCE DRIVER – SWINTON, MANCHESTER
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating weekly.
Standard Pay is £8.20 per hour.
Time and a half overtime Pay is £12.30 per hour
Double Time Pay is £16.40
Time and a half is paid after 36.5 hours and on Saturdays.
Sundays are paid double time
We are looking for hardworking, reliable candidates to work for our Client based in Swinton.
The distribution company deals with a wide variety of consumable items used for supermarkets and retail outlets.
The warehouse has a pleasant working environment and good working atmosphere with a chance for your career to progress within this company.
The company is currently expanding and looking for long term candidates to increase their team.
Company incentives and competitions available on a monthly basis.
FLT Counter Balance Drivers
This is a long term position with a view to go permanent for the right candidates.
- You must hold a RTITB or ITSAR registered licence either current or recently expired.
- It would be an advantage for you to have at least 1 years knowledge of using your licence.
- Punctuality and reliability is key as short term absence has a huge impact upon the companies business.
- You must be able to self organise your work load and to be computer literate would be a huge advantage
- You will be working in a large blue chip distribution warehouse mainly operating and FLT Reach Truck as well as completing some general warehouse duties when required.
- You will be required to load and unload vehicles and containers as well as moving pallets around the warehouse generally and stacking into the correct bays.
- You will be responsible for checking your equipment daily and battery changes.
To apply for this position please contact Emily at our St Helens Branch