Order Picker / Packer – Swinton
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm rotating weekly.
Standard pay is £7.70 per hour.
Time and a half overtime pay is £11.55 per hour
Double time pay is £15.40
Time and a half is paid after 36.5 hours and on Saturdays.
Sundays are paid double time
Sunday to Thursday 10pm – 6am
Standard pay is £8.20 per hour
Time and half overtime pay is £12.30
Double time pay is £16.40
Time and a half is paid after 37.5 hours and on Fridays
Saturdays are paid double time
We are looking for hardworking, reliable candidates to work for our Client based in Swinton.
This area is commutable from Bolton, Clifton, Eccles, Prestwich, Salford, and Worsley.
The distribution company deals with a wide variety of consumable items used for supermarkets and retail outlets.
The warehouse has a pleasant working environment and good working atmosphere with a chance for your career to progress within this company.
The company is currently expanding and looking for long term candidates to increase their team.
Company incentives and competitions available on a monthly basis.
This is a long term position with a view to go permanent for the right candidates.
- It would be an advantage for you to have worked within a warehouse environment previously.
- You would have a distinct advantage if you have used a hand held scanner and drove a LLOP truck.
- Punctuality and reliability is key as short term absence has a huge impact upon the companies business.
- You must be able to self organise your work load and to be computer literate would be a huge advantage
- You will be working in a large blue chip distribution warehouse mainly completing order picking or packing as well as some generally day to day warehouse duties
- You will be responsible for organising your own work load and being able to prioritise your work.
- You will be responsible for checking your equipment daily and battery changes.
To apply for this position please contact Emily at our St Helens Branch by telephoning between 8am and 5pm