Business Development Executive – Begwary, Bedford
A Star Recruitment St Helens Branch are recruiting for a Business Development Executive / Internal Sales Executive / Sales Executive based in Begwary, Bedford – MK44 postcode area.
About the company:
Our client is a market leading and nationwide supplier of Non-Mechanical Plant and Equipment for Sale and Hire, into the construction and event sectors, providing their customers with unique and innovative products delivering the highest levels of performance and safety at all times.
Working as part of the Sales Team, as an overview your typical duties and responsibilities would include;
- Demonstrate excellent levels of customer service for both internal and external customers;
- Maintain and build satisfactory relationships with customers;
- Pro-actively selling, maintaining and expanding sales to new and existing customers;
- Develop market growth through conversion of specifiers, end users to the company’s range of products;
- Maintain efficient sales order entry on all products using existing CRM system
- Ensure that all targets (Sales/Call Rate/meetings) and KPI’s are achieved
- Engage with end users to provide pull through of products;
- Assist in the establishment of new product development;
- Meet with customers as appropriate;
- Monitor customer activity and report to the MD/Sales Director accordingly;
- Provide competitor activity information when information comes to hand;
Requirements for the role:
- You will ideally have at least three to five years’ experience working in a Sales Role.
- Construction non-mechanical plant and equipment customer service/sales/hire environment would be beneficial but not mandatory
- Must be able to demonstrate exemplary customer service and high level sales skills.
Ambitious to progress up the career path through continuous learning, and open mind for future development, you should have the self-motivation and enthusiasm to work on your own initiative in a busy office environment and outside normal working hours, a strong team player with the ability to communicate at all levels, and sound IT knowledge including MS Office programmes, and ideally CRM systems. Your current / previous role or the type of position you are looking for could include Internal Sales, Sales Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Support Executive, Hire Desk Support or similar.
* Please note our client has requested the ideal candidate’s sales background to be in construction, preferable non-mech market, however, this is not essential as training will be provided *
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
However, you must be flexible to start early and finish later due to the nature of the role.
£24-30k PA DOE (OTE £55k+) Commission, Company Bonuses and Private Medical Care – Full time, Permanent
- Bonus Scheme
- Commission Structure
- Career Progression
- Good holidays and Christmas Shutdown
- Social Staffing Events
How to apply:
Please upload your CV and shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
Apply for this job
If you would like to know more about this position please fill out your details below